Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Brahma Fear

I'd like to ride the rodeo
But I've got Brahma fear

I have to concur with Jimmy on this one...I have always loved cows, but I've got a Brahma fear. Not too many other things that I'm scared of. (Heights, maybe). We used to try to ride anything we could catch, but we left the Brahma/Brahma looking cattle alone. We were hell on wheels with the milk cow and the milk cow's calves.

So, considering my total lack of fear, I continue to work on my computer like I am a Grade A computer technician. I added more memory (better than my motherboard can handle), and it works. Now I don't know if I should take it back or not. I'm verifying that with my computer expert before I proceed with the scrub of the hard drive.

I had to get up at six am on a Saturday to go to Juneteenth to do a health fair. I always dread going to those things, but they are always fun. I had one old lady with hypertension, and asked her if she had a doctor she could talk to about her blood pressure. She said, well, she only had a gynecologist. I asked her how old she was...fifty. I asked her if she was planning on having a lot more babies. She laughed really hard, and asked if I thought she should get a real doctor. I told her yes.

I'm looking forward to scrubbing the hard drive tomorrow. If I disappear from the blogging world, it will be apparent that I blew things up.

So I'll just stick to airplanes
Gently pop my ears