Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Coconut Telegraph

It's humpday on the island
And the lines have all gone dead

Not really my favorite quote, and it is not even Wednesday, but my telephone line did go dead today, so I thought it was appropriate.

I spent all day in a 12-Lead EKG class. I needed the CEU's. The speaker was really good and easy to understand, but it was probably the material that I know the best. Working in EP for five years ensured that I am good at 12 Lead EKG.

Unfortunately, sitting in class all day precluded learning any new gossip, and getting any work done. Tomorrow is Friday, and I have to do three days work--Friday's, today's, and yesterdays. I didn't get anything done yesterday because too many people kept coming to my office to gossip. Yesterday was a good day--I love gossip.

So, I am going to bed early. I had to be at the class at 8:00--which is incredibly early for me. I hope I never have to get a real job--I'll have to go back to night shift.

All the juicy news is history
I guess everything's been said