Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Grapefruit, Juicy Fruit...

Chew a little Juicy Fruit, it's good for your soul.

That's the theme song for today, because I'm low on Juicy Fruit in my car. I have a new pack in the house, I just have to remember to get it to my car. I haven't been to the grocery store to buy groceries in about two weeks. It is great for the budget, but dinner tonight lacked meat of any kind. I hate a dinner that doesn't include meat!

Maybe this blog is about my slow sink into Alzheimers. I freak out about that all the time. I am always worrying about things I might forget--and I have a good memory most of the time. I just get extremely annoyed everytime I forget anything.

I have even more flowers blooming. I still wonder what they are. I planted more flowers tonight--cosmos, zinna's and sweet alyssm. It is late to be planting, but they should do okay if I keep enough water on them.

Wednsday night is pool night--I have to backwash and rinse. The chlorine gas guys come on Thursday, and I can't backwash for 48 hous after it gets gassed. The gas guy's work for a company called Motley's Bail Bonding. Go figure that out.

The maid came today. I love coming home after she's been here. My house always smells so good--and I don't get an allergic reaction since she switched to simple green. I think she thinks that I am easy to clean up after. I always have to pick up before she comes.