Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Hokey Pokey

Maybe it's all too simple
For our brains to figure it out

I installed the new motherboard. I instructed it to contact the mother ship. It did not. I took it into a spaceport to be checked out by a mechanic. He said that it must be a faulty motherboard.

I installed the old motherboard. Told it to contact the mother ship. It did. I then tried extensively to crash the whole thing, but cannot make it crash. Maybe the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about, because I sure don't understand why the old one works and the new one doesn't. In the meanwhile, I'm back to computing.

Remember, I started this blog because I told my friend that IF I had a blog, it would be a secret blog--I wouldn't want people I know reading it. I dreamed last night that my friend found my blog. It upset me so much that I woke up. I don't know why it would upset me, because I have written nothing here that she would find upsetting. It is just more fun to do it on the sly.

I have however decided that the girl who described me as a "Gypsy Cowgirl" should get to read this blog. Really, I haven't decided, but I am seriously thinking about letting her read it.

The supreme court rulings today almost made me pull out the lyrics to "Fruitcakes," but I am still saving it for something that really makes me want to rant.

I read today that a couple was killed by a bear in their campground in Alaska. They had a weapon that was unfired. I can't imagine that one of them didn't think to fire the weapon in that circumstance.

Now I will continue to try to crash my computer. It should be fun.

What if the hokey pokey
Is all it really is about?