Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Maybe twenty four hours, maybe sixty good years, it's really not that long a stay

Okay, okay, I thought I'd set up a blog. The entertaining thing is, I had to try about ten different names to get one that wasn't in use. I'll have to do some research on who has "gypsy cowgirl." I used that because one of my friends used it to describe me once, and it was very appropriate. After spending all that energy to get a name, I lost my train of thought, which isn't all that unusual.

Keeping in mind that I could be spinning around in circles for as few as twenty four hours (or less) or another sixty years (to paraphrase the venerable Jimmy Buffett--yes I tried variations of Parrothead) I spent today playing in the pool. I did a load of laundry, went swimming. Mowed the lawn, took a nap in the pool. Cooked dinner for friends, cooled off in the pool. Since my day was so incredibly productive I didn't have a whole lot of time to solve the mysteries of the universe and I am left with one pressing question.

Does SPF 45 sunscreen cause anyone else's face to burn? I think that it might burn worse than a sunburn. Can something that burns that bad possibly be good for you?

Looks like it was two questions. Actually, I'm sure that I have lots more questions than that, but that is what I am pondering right now.