Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Trust your intuitition

You've got to learn to trust your intuition,
Forget that blind ambition...

My intution is telling me that my computer is completely screwed up. It has been crashing on a regular basis. I've been going through the motions of troubleshooting and not having much luck, really. Tonight I installed a new power source. Took a little thinking, and I got it installed okay. Booted the computer up just fine...everything looked perfect. Went into Photoshop, which is where I've been having trouble, and bam...the damn thing crashed and rebooted itself.

On the first re-boot, it looked like the standard crash. Forty minutes later, it won't even boot to the windows screen. So, my intutition is telling me that this is beyond my abilities. However, figuring out how to conncect my spare laptop to the internet to check e-mail and pay bills is not beyond my capability. So here I am. I just hate typing on a laptop.

The real indignity is that my computer at work was undergoing heart surgery--getting a new hard drive, because it had some kind of an error on it. So, I really didn't get any work done at work either, and had to type on a laptop.

There is a tornado warning tonight--I love storms, so I'm rather excited. Unfortunately if I get a great picture, I can't download it to my computer. And, in my mind, I had a good day.