Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Vampires, Mummies and the Holy Ghost

Looked in my laptop what did I see
A flashing message said today therapy...
Vampires, mummies and the holy ghost
These are the things that terrify me the most.

Back at the laptop again. My home computer is now in the hospital. I think it took some ecstasy--it is overheating like crazy. It has to be the motherboard, the CPU or poor case design. The technician that signed it in didn't really look smart enough to fix it, but I have high hopes. My computer at work is still undergoing a brain transplant. It has been in surgery now for over five days, so I'm not looking for a very good outcome.

Micheal Jackson is a child molestor. It is eating away at him from the inside. However, to successfully try him, they will have to try the stupid adults that leave their children alone with him. I think he and the mother deserve to go to jail. Who in their right mind would leave a child alone with him? Why didn't they get him on the alcohol charges? I had faith in the people of Santa Maria, and I am very disappointed that the California virus has gotten as far as Santa Maria.

I got a questionaire for federal district court jury duty. I'm sure if I ever manage to get picked for a jury, it will be something boring. I keep trying.

I worked today, and it was a blur of charts. I was reading at lightening speed. Overall, very boring--but I get paid well to be there.

I just want my computer fixed so that I can look at my pictures from the weekend. I work to support my camera habit.