Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Kinky for Governor

I'm not going to quote Jimmy, so don't fall over.

I'm here to say, since Kay Bailey Hutchinson, isn't going to fun for governor in Texas, I've decided to support the Kinkster for governor. Actually, I'm kind of glad that Sweetness (Kay Bailey) didn't run, because, somewhere deep into our cups at Jerry Jeff's birthday party last year I promised Kinky that I would be his West Texas campaign chairman.

Consider these campaign promises:

What if we dropped all sports funding out of education and turned that responsibility over to the corporate section--we'd solve the education funding problem right there.

In education, I won't appoint anyone who hasn't seen the inside of a classroom. I say, "Leave no teacher behind."

I'm for the little fellers, not the Rockerfellers.

Freidman's just another word for nothin left to loose.

I can't screw it up worse than it already is.

WWWRD--What would Will Rogers do?

As the first Jewish governor, I'll reduce the speed limit to 54.95.

How hard can it be?

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

Kinky Friedman for governor...why the hell not!