Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

On Paper

If I could tell half of the stories
The funny way most things begin
Figure ways to disguise all the half truths and lies
Find the heart of my song with the point of a pen
Simple words can be come clever phrases
And chapters could turn into books
Yes if I could just get it on paper

I am loosing steam on the blogging--and a little impatient that my friend who gave me my handle hasn't yet read my blog...so I sent a link to my friend who I have been teasing about her blog, and like the good girl that she is, she read it immediately. But...my "wicked" friend is not off the hook, and I am sending her another link.

Speaking of Wicked, we read the book for the book club. It was entertaining, and I read it quickly, which means I liked it. I still think that the entire first section of the book was extraneous to the plot. I do however, really enjoy reading books that are connected to stories that we all know and love.

Right now most of my spare computer time has been spent getting my photo's in order, a task that is becoming almost up-to-date. I am at least working in the year 2005. I intend to learn how to set up a website so that I can post my pictures. I will probably finish just in time to come home with a few more gigs of pictures from Missouri. Slowly but surely, I am getting it all down on paper...

But it's harder than it ever looks.