Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hannibal

So long Boss, knock 'em dead, don't worry 'bout a thing. Wish that we could come along, we'd love to hear you sing. The limo's here, your bags are packed, the list is by the phone. Me and Snake will watch your place and treat it like our own

I'm sure this is what Huck and Tom would have said if someone would have asked them to housesit, and I'm sure that with Huck and Tom housesitting, it would have ended up just like the song.

The Tom Sawyer Huck Finn Statue.
Riverboat Tour
The Twain House in Hannibal.

We're gypsies in the palace, there ain't no wrong or right

We're gypsies in the palace, and we're going wild tonight.