Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Holiday...St. Louis

Take a holiday, you need a holiday
Grab a pack and hit the trail
Take a sail and wind up in some moonlit bay

St. Louis/ Missouri was great. Turns out Missouri was next to Illinois, not Mississippi, like I thought. Some traveler I am! I came back with four gigabytes of pictures. Obviously, I haven't even had a chance to look at all of them, but I will begin posting them. Obviously, there have to be a few arch pictures. To be fair, I have a full gigabyte of arch pictures. I took this one from the Steamboat tour on the Mississippi.

Saturday evening it started raining cats and dogs, so I ducked into the St. Louis Union Station. I got through the doors and saw this rained-out wedding party. I inconspicuously shot this picture, which I really like. The floor was lit up, and it made the picture magic.