Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Not a Medical Mystery

I played hookey from work today. I worked in the yard all day, and I've figured a couple of things out. Having a pool is a lot of work, and kind of a pain. However, when working in the yard, it is awesome--when it gets hot, you can just jump in. When you get itchy, you can jump in. I know though, that I will be fighting acorns for the next two months, so I'm not looking forward to that.
I'm working on a digital scrapbook, so here's a mystery photo.
That one should be pretty easy. This looks a lot bluer here than in photoshop.