Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Me and Snake will watch your place...

So long Boss, knock 'em dead,
don't worry 'bout a thing
Wish that we could come along,
we'd love to hear you sing
The limo's here, your bags are packed,
the list is by the phone,
Me and Snake will watch your place
and treat it like our own

I seem to be posting pictures of creatures I am not necessarily fond of, but they are cool pictures. This verse of "Gypsies in the Palace" seems particularly good tonight because I've hired a yard man. He told me for a set (reasonable) price he would take care of my yard and "treat it like my own." That caused me a few raised eyebrows (I was definately thinking about gypsies in the palace), but three weeks later, I love him. He took down the back gate and sawed off a few inches so I could open it without hitting the ground.

Anyway, the picture is a little disconnected, but this was a friendly creature, so I'll post it.