Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Name:
Location: Somewhere (not over China)

I grew up in a town with hippies, rednecks, and a reservation. My daddy was a cowboy and my mother was a Baptist. Thus, my life experiences molded me to be slightly off center at all times...sometimes right, sometimes left.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Nothin' Much

I've got a few more pictures to post. This first one is outside a bar in Tijuana, Mexico. Not sure why they needed a neon sign for that information, but there it was.

This is one of the San Diego Zoo pictures that I just found. I got to wondering where my panda pictures were--I had to stand in line to see them, so I knew I took pictures.The mystery photo was a cotton bale--Heather was essentially correct with the cotton boll. I caught these modules before they got tarped.I haven't had time to work on these photo's yet, but I took this at the Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX the day after Christmas.